Sunday, March 4, 2007

Pencils do work


Hello Everyone,


For some unknown reason the link I have sent some of you does not appear to work all the time? Anyhow, if you are geting this directly that is good. I will be trying to send via our own home email or by way of my work email. Linda & I have completed our Canada Games volunteering even though the Games still have another week to go (we must get back to our real jobs) Still unseasonably cold here in the Yukon. Todays cartoon is much along the lines of my computer skills! Pencils work best for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry,just had to laugh over your comment about "computer skills!". You are not alone.

Oh, and great cartoon. It is nice to finally start receiving your blog.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hello Blair. It's nice to see the cartoons that we used to enjoy in the newspaper. Not much warmer here!! Hope this comes through. The last one seems to have gone.

Terry

Anonymous said...

I rec'd this today, opened it and it works wonderfully.

Thank you for sending it a second time.